Mis Recursos

  • Haga una lista de recursos para imprimir/enviar. Añada recursos haciendo "clic" en el nombre del recurso - y luego haga "clic" en "Añadir a Mis Recursos"

Asistencia con viviendas

Agencias que proveen información sobre viviendas asequibles.
Nombre del Recurso Ubicación Contacto
Council for the Homeless

Mon – Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Sat & Sun: 11:00am-2:00pm
Holidays: 11:00am – 2:00pm

Winter Hours Nov 1, 2019 – Mar. 31, 2020 Mon – Fri: 9:00am-8:30pm; Sat, Sun & Holidays: 11:00am-8:30pm

El Centro de la Raza

Offers eviction prevention and affordable housing options

Familias Unidas/Everett Family Support Center

Mon – Thurs 8:00am – 5:00pm

Federal Way Food Bank & Multi Service Center

Mon – Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
Closes at 3:30pm on the 15th of each month
Services may include transitional housing, affordable housing for families, seniors and veterans, rental and emergency assistance

Friends of Youth (Headquarters)

Friends of Youth accepts applicants to their housing programs through Coordinated Entry systems in King and Snohomish Counties. Call (425) 298-4846 for more information.

Operates an overnight youth shelter, youth development initiatives, in-home family support for young parents and guardians of children up to five years old, parent education, youth & family counseling, substance abuse counseling, therapeutic foster care, residential treatment & transitional housing for homeless young people and teen mothers.

HopeSource (Cle Elum)

Mon, Tues*, Thurs 9:00am – 4:00pm; Wed 9:00am – 5:00pm (Closed 12:00pm-12:30pm)
*Food Bank closed the 4th Tues of the month

HopeSource (Ellensburg)

Mon – Fri 8:00am – 4:00pm

HUD Housing Counseling Agency Database

This website offers lists of HUD approved housing counseling agencies in Washington. Services offered at these agencies include homebuyer education, pre- home purchasing counseling, and mortgage, finance, and budgeting workshops.

Island County Opportunity Council

Mon – Fri 9:00am – 4:00pm
Services may include rental assistance, transitional housing and housing support services.

King County Coordinated Entry for All

Please contact 2-1-1 or locate your Regional Access Point via the website